Peterborough Select Board
The members of the Select Board are Tyler Ward (chair), Bill Taylor, and Ed Juengst.
The Select Board regularly meets the first and third Tuesdays of the month in the Selectmen's Room of the Peterborough Town House (note: meetings have been taking place remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, and broadcast live on Facebook, Ustream, and Channel 22 (Comcast). Please check the Calendar for meeting dates. Agendas are posted at least twenty-four hours in advance of public meetings and seven days in advance of public hearings. Tuesday evening meetings are posted the Friday before. For any questions, please contact our office.Hearing from our constituents is of great importance to us. We appreciate the feedback and questions. This is what informs our decisions.
n accordance with NH RSA 91-A, the Right to Know law, and due to restrictions on a quorum of the Board deliberating in a non-public, unnoticed forum such as email exchange, we have incorporated the following process.
- All matters of the Town shall be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Upon review, each Board member will share comments or directives with Town Administration (TA).
- TA will compile a response for each Board member to review.
- With Select Board approval, said response will be forwarded back to you.
- The same process shall take place for all replies.
- Text messages, individual email, phone discussion or social media “comments” shall be considered a non-binding opinion of a Select Board member and not to be considered the official Board response.
We appreciate your patience while we get back to you. Please keep in mind that this is actually a faster way for us to respond without waiting to add your topic of discussion to an upcoming Select Board meeting agenda. It also allows for the inquiry to be efficiently included in an upcoming Consent Agenda / Correspondence segment of a meeting agenda.Any emails sent to the Select Board email address will automatically be subject to the Right To Know Law. All email will be made public and included in the next Select Board meeting packet under "Correspondence" unless they are subject to the provisions of RSA 91-A:3 II
Click Here to Subscribe to the Select Board's Mailing List
Those who are subscribed receive Select Board agendas in advance of meetings, the Weekly Dispatch newsletter, and important reminders about Town Meeting.