Font size

Utilities Abatement

If a town utilities customer believes they have been charged for water or sewer utilities in error, they can apply for an abatement (reduction) of their utilities bill. The request will be reviewed by the Abatement Committee, who will respond to the applicant with their decision.

To apply for an abatement of a utilities bill, please fill out the abatement application below. 

Learn More