2020 Town Meeting Questions and Answers
If you have a question about the Town Meeting process or about specific articles on the ballot, you may submit your question to the Administration Office:
- Email to email@example.com
- Call (603) 924-8000 x. 101
- Mail to 1 Grove Street, Peterborough NH 03458
Be sure to identify yourself and provide your street address so that the questions can be added to the Town’s official record of the 2020 Town Meeting.
Questions and additional information on the voting process and the articles can be found by clicking the links below.
A follow-up virtual question & answer session will be conducted by town staff on June 30, 2020. This session will be broadcast live on Comcast Channel 22, the Town's UStream channel, and on Facebook. That session will cover all questions received to date.
This webpage will be updated daily through July 13, 2020.
- Town Meeting - Absentee Voting and Absentee Voting Registration
- 2020 Joint Select Board and Budget Committee Meetings
- Town Meeting Process
- Article 12 - Roadway System Upgrades Capital Reserve Fund
- Article 13 - Fire Station Design
- Article 14 - Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in the Riverwalk Parking Lot - By Petition
- Article 16 - Medicare for All - By Petition